Monday, November 25, 2013

Kielo is a Serbian travel agency. The ad recently won Gold at Europe's Epica Awards. Great ads inspire action. This one makes me want to book a trip. NOW. Spread execution below. Ad agency: Y, Belgrade.

Funny Pictures ? 43 Pics
Funny Pictures ? 43 Pics
Click here to download
This made me laugh more then it should have...
This made me laugh more then it should have...
Click here to download
Kielo is a Serbian travel agency. The ad recently won Gold at Europe's Epica Awards. Great ads inspire action. This one makes me want to book a trip. NOW. Spread execution below. Ad agency: Y, Belgrade.
Kielo is a Serbian travel agency. The ad recently won Gold at Europe's Epica Awards. Great ads inspire action. This one makes me want to book a trip. NOW. Spread execution below. Ad agency: Y, Belgrade.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment