Friday, November 22, 2013

awesome! I need to share this with my clients so they can be more specific when dealing with aches or pains... lol. When they text/email to tell me their foot, leg or hand hurt, this would make it so much easier!

vintage sexist advertisment
vintage sexist advertisment
Click here to download
Pretty much...its even better when they have kids to support! Some people drive me nuts...
Pretty much...its even better when they have kids to support! Some people drive me nuts...
Click here to download
awesome! I need to share this with my clients so they can be more specific when dealing with aches or pains... lol. When they text/email to tell me their foot, leg or hand hurt, this would make it so much easier!
awesome!  I need to share this with my clients so they can be more specific when dealing with aches or pains... lol.    When they text/email to tell me their foot, leg or hand hurt, this would make it so much easier!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment